- START We begin our early tour in Quito, taking the road to Mitad del Mundo - Calacalí - Los Bancos - Esmeraldas.
- VISIT TO THE BUTTERFLY. When we arrive in Mindo we visit the Butterfly Garden
- TREKKING We enjoy ecological walks towards the rivers and waterfalls.
Cotopaxi Bicycle Tour
- HOME . The tour to the Cotopaxi National Park is an exciting day in which we can enjoy the incredible Andean landscapes, observe some of the mountains and volcanoes that constitute our volcano avenue.
- TREKKING Upon arriving at the National Park we will make a walk to the refuge that is located at 4800 m. After a short break we will climb for another 30 minutes to the edge of the glacier where we can look at the ice caves and take the opportunity to take pictures.
- BIKE This journey will end with a fun dowhill on bicycles until you reach the beautiful Limipiopungo lagoon. This tour reaches 4800 m high, it is very important that you be prepared at this type of height. We recommend acclimatization of at least two days around 3000m. The Cotopaxi has its own climate and for this reason it is unpredictable, therefore warm clothes are necessary.
- START This wonderful, full-day cultural tour begins with a visit to the Saquisilí Indigenous Market (Thursday) or Pujilí (Sunday). On the way to the Quilotoa Lagoon we can appreciate beautiful landscapes of the Andes, crossing the old Toachi Canyon in the Zumbahua Valley.
- TREKKING Finally we arrive at the viewpoint of the Laguna that is at 3800 meters above sea level where we will begin the descent, after approximately 45 minutes of walking we will reach the level of the lagoon.
- PHOTOGRAPHS After taking fabulous photographs and exploring the surroundings of the lagoon we will climb again to the viewpoint
- LUNCH Where we will have lunch and then embark on our way to Baños.
Canyoning half day
- CANOYING This sport consists of the descent of waterfalls with ropes activity that will allow you to feel the fall of the water on your face and body with the pleasant sensation that produces the feeling of water flowing in front of you, you do not need experience or physical condition to fully enjoy this Adventure a few minutes from Baños.
Rafting in Tena
- EXCURSION IN BALSA . The Jatunyacu River is one of the main tributaries of the Amazon River, coming from a glacier and springs fed by Cotopaxi Volcano. Experience your rapids on this exciting raft excursion! This is our most popular trip, and one of the most fun raft trips we offer. It is nice for all ages, and no previous experience is needed. This is a great running water with constant roller coaster waves (some up to 5 meters high), and every quick end in a quiet pool.
- START After 40 minutes by car, we arrive at Cando in the Llanganates National Park, where our adventure begins.
- SECURITY TALK. After preparing and listening to a safety talk, we headed downstream.
- LUNCH AND VISIT THE KICHWA . Halfway through the trip, we stop at a beach near a Kichwa community. Here we enjoy a delicious homemade lunch and the opportunity to exchange experiences with those who live in the area.
Free day in Tena
- FREE DAY Free day in Tena before catching a bus to your next destination.