Full Day Mantaro Valley
- Departure from Huancayo. 10:30 a.m.
- Hualhuas: Craft workshops and textiles.
- San Jerónimo de Tunan: Craft workshops of the gold and silver process.
- Conception: Dairy plant. Purchase dairy products.
- Jauja: Laguna de Paca. Boat ride.
- Ingenio: Fish center. Trout observation and explanation of its biological cycle.
- Santa Rosa de Ocopa: The monastery has a museum made up of 4 cloisters; La Obrería (the statue of its founder), La Portería (pictures of the Huamanguina school with representation of the Via Crucis), Cloister of Father Pio Sarobe and of the Olive Tree (in the center of the courtyard there is an olive tree planted by its founder of more than 270 years).
- It has a pinacoteca and library with more than 25 thousand volumes of books and a Museum of natural history with species of the jungle.
- Its dining room has murals painted by the artist Huancaíno Josué Sánchez in 1993 and at the same time it has a church of the year 1725 of Renaissance style, declared a national patrimony.
- Inside, there are baroque altarpieces, the cupola decorated with allegories of Christ, the Virgin and the missionary work of Ocopa.
- Note: The museum visit time is from 9:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. and from 3:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m., every day except Tuesday.
- Return to Huancayo.
Full day of Adventure to the Nevado Huaytapallana
- Departure from Huancayo. 8:30 a.m.
- Vilcacoto: Observation of Huamán Huasi.
- Chamiseria: Landscape area.
- Acopalca: Ex-cattle ranch.
- Geological Formation of the Lion.
- Andes Mountain Range: Virgen de las Nieves.
- The stay, place of departure and arrival of the hike approx. on the 4.440 msnm
- Hike through the Yanaucsha hill: We ascend to its peak at about 4,820 meters above sea level.
- Retribution to the Andean Apus and realization of Apachetas.
- We can observe: Alpacas, Llamas, Vicuñas, Huachuas, Guarahuau, Cernícalo, Aguilucho Cordillerano, Vizcachas and others.
- Also plants like: Lima Lima Amarilla, Lima Lima Red, Lima Lima Ram, Tarwi Silvestre, Ushwayta, Flower of the Dead, Talay Wayta, Pulu Pulu, Tuyancu, Wila Wila, Sumaysunchu, Globitos, Auqish, Huamanpinta, Red Nettle and others.
- Also High Andean Lagoons such as: Carhuacocha Lagoon, Jatuncocha Lagoon, Yanaucsha Lagoon.
- Walk to the snow beach. On the way we can see refuges of the climbers.
- We will reach a snowy beach at about 5,150 meters above sea level. where we can have fun putting together a snowman.
- Return to the stay.
- Return to Huancayo.
Half Day - City Tour Huancayo
Departure from Huancayo. Torre Tower: Geological formations - Landscape area (15 minute trekking). Cerrito de la Libertad: Chapel of the Holy Cross of May - Natural viewpoint - Roundabout - Temperate pool - Acoustic shell -Zoológico de Huancayo - Small plane. Wanka Identity Park: The cultural and folk identity of the Junín region gathered and exposed to the whole world. The park is made up of monuments of dancers, singers and composers of the regional folklore, 120 types of exotic and native plants, the cover, the three main entrances, the giant shattered matte, the hut, the porongo pool, the maguey pool, the Amaru (myth), the Santiago square, the zodiac square, the children's tower and the exhibition hall. Return to Huancayo. End of our services.